Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]


Its been almost a week now when PalmBux suspended my account.
After reaching the minimum payout of more than $2 worth of clicking everyday, I then requested a payout from this PTC site.
The following day, I was shocked upon seeing that my account was suspended!
I filed a ticket asking why was my account banned on their support page, but there was no response from their tech support until now.
I'll be giving this site only 2 days left.
After that and no action is yet done from their part, I'll add this to my scamlist.


Don't get left behind!
Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.. . . . . . . . . . .
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home