Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 4 comments ]


Today, while doing my daily clicking of Pay Per Click Sites (PTC).
Upon logging in to Clicki Pink, i was shocked that my account got banned!
I mean, i know i haven't violated any rules and clicked legally.
And yet they ban me for no valid reason?!
I was so frustrated because in only a few days, i'll be able to cashout.
I'm really disappointed because i thought Clicki Pink was a good site.
I don't recommend anybody to join this site anymore.
I regret joining under your site.

4 comments

dede said... @ February 10, 2009 at 7:16 PM

nice blog and tutorial bro!

Bogcess said... @ February 10, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Thanks for the compliment!

Eunice said... @ March 24, 2009 at 1:34 AM

awww, hala bakit kaya ikaw na-ban?
argh sana d nila ako iban..
ako naman sa desiclix at palbux dinelete nila
account ko kaya bwisit na bwisit na ko dun.

Anonymous said... @ November 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM

paano sumali sa online job ninyo?

Post a Comment

Next Previous home