Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]

Today while doing my PTC Clicking, i found an interesting ad on Neobux.
A Blue Advertisement.

I have been reading this rumor that a certain blue advertisement appears on neobux very rarely for both standard and premium users.
Usually, mostly premium users only often get these kind of ads.
Being only a standard member, i'm quite fascinated. Haha!
What even more interesting is that i got $0.015 additional credits for viewing it instead of the normal $0.01 only.

I've found out that this kind of advertisement on Neobux is the so called "Extended View".
Just like to share this experience.


Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home