Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]


Admin says:

"Dear members,

yesterday I received some news about few projects that I started offline a while back and that now need my full attention. Unfortunately, because of that I don't have enough time to keep working on SaturnBux and continue to manage it with same quality that I would like to so I have decided that it's better to sell the site to someone who has enough time to maintain the quality and standards that SaturnBux has set up for it's members."

Although the site has a good history, I am not sure that the new owner is capable of maintaining the quality of this site. So today, I will be removing this site from my everyday clicking list.

For more information, visit the forum topic:
Forum: SaturnBux will be sold to new owner via auction...


Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home