Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]



Here is what DingoBux has to say:

We have relaunched PTCMafia.

$0.0025 per ad
Get paid to click
$0.10 minimum payout evo wallet
$0.03 minimum payout paypal
100% referral earnings
http://www.ptcmafia.com

I don't about this PTC Mafia..
I never encountered it before.
But if its involving DingoBux, I definitely don't want to get involved with it.
DingoBux is under my scamlist of PTC sites.
So beware!


Don't get left behind!
Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.. . . . . . . . . . .
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home