Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 2 comments ]



Forum Update:

Today's Friday, the 13th.
A day of bad luck, or so they say... but it's a day I personally find funny.

And to break the superstition: 10% discount on renewals only.

And for a little bad luck, this promotion won't last all day as it will end soon.
I'll edit this post 1 hour before it ends.

Happy earnings.

(source: Neobux Forum)


Don't get left behind!
Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.. . . . . . . . . . .
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

2 comments

PS Holic said... @ March 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM

everytime i see new post from my friends... i always read about bad thing come to them.... this just like a 'complete day' to me... fiuhhh...
what a day!!!

brown sugar said... @ March 15, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Hahaha...whos talking if 13 is bad number?.......
See now? 13 just a number...
and Thanks for visiting my blogg..

Post a Comment

Next Previous home