Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 3 comments ]

I will be removing 4 sites on my mainlist today. I don't want to further elaborate on why I removed it. To make the long story short, GPTBank announced it on their scamlist. So I won't click it anymore. I'm beginning to doubt at that GPT Network. When they endorse a site, after a few weeks it becomes scam. I'm pretty upset about it 'coz it really wasted my time clicking.

Here are the following sites that I've deleted:

MTXBUX


PTC Matrix


Original-Clicks


LIRBUX


I'm really disappointed.


Don't get left behind!
Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.. . . . . . . . . . .
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

3 comments

Tina said... @ May 21, 2009 at 3:33 AM

i hadnt heard of this ad network before. i cant beleive these people get away with their scams :(

thanks for stopping by my site

Eunice said... @ May 22, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Oh my, is it true that original clicks and lirbux are scam sites? how come? eh kabago-bago lang nyan ah.. may proof ba ang gptbank? nakakapanghinala na yang gptbank na yan ha..

favorite ko pa naman orig clicks saka lirbux.

Bogcess said... @ May 23, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Unfortunately this is what my source said. Even I personally liked the clicking scheme of both LirBux and Original-Clicks. But we should not continue to support scams. You can never tell when a ptc site will actually end. I will make a further investigation on GPTBank aswell.

Post a Comment

Next Previous home