Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]


I am adding twistbux on my mainlist of ptc sites.
It recently launched 3 days ago. I am really impressed with the viewing system of this ptc site. You have to click a button, then hover your mouse on the advertisement. Take note that once you move your mouse somewhere else, you will receive an error. Forcing you to refresh the page in order to view it again. So you will definitely be forced to really view the advertisement. Advertisers really gain maximum exposure here.

Number of daily ads is ranging from 4+
Earning per own click: $0.01 Standard / $0.01 Premium member
Earning per referral click: $0.005 Standard / $0.01 Premium Member
Payments are made via: Alertpay

I hope this doesn't go scam soon as I see great potential on this site.

If you're still not a member, click the banner below:



Don't get left behind!
Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.. . . . . . . . . . .
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home