Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 2 comments ]


I just checked bing this morning to check out my other blog's url and found out that some of it's webpages, including the homepage is not indexed on its database. Although some webpages we're listed, its still not pleasing for me because I rank number one on other major search engines. I then found out other complains regarding this matter. Check out this article, Bing Indexing NoIndex/Nofollow Content. Are you experiencing the same problems?

2 comments

Rajesh said... @ August 11, 2009 at 5:18 AM

my blog couldn't indexed in bing.......

Funny Stuff | Funny Scraps
A blog for all about humor and funny scraps….

Anonymous said... @ August 13, 2009 at 10:57 AM

nice info :)

Post a Comment

Next Previous home