Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 1 comments ]

Yesterday I received an odd email from nokia.

Read the email:

Nokia Email Scam

Before I got all excited, I did some research and found out that it's a scam. This is very alarming because scammers nowadays can cloak email addresses faking it to look like it's from a legit website like nokia.

Jeez! Scammers are all over the internet! I hope they all rot in hell!

Have you received emails similar to what I just received?

1 comments

Mela said... @ April 27, 2010 at 12:17 PM

hay ang dami talagang scammers at high-tech na din sila-nagkalat sa email at text. sana naman walang mabiktima nito.

Post a Comment

Next Previous home