Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]

Last week, I received an update from one of my former favorite ptc site, Bux.gs. Apparently, I got fed up from this site because I thought it went scam too.


Today, I am re-adding this to my list of everyday clickables.

I earned a decent amount from this site including the $20+ that I haven't posted here.
See my Bux.gs Payment Proofs here.

The one thing I noticed is that there are a lot of advertisements to click once clicked, it doesn't refresh on a daily basis. I hope they fix this soon.

I clicked all of the ads and noticed that I already reached $1 amount of earnings.


If you're still not a member of this ptc site, click the banner below to join:
Bux.gs

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home