Looking for a job online?

Want to work from home? Register on oDesk to get a job online and start earning REAL CASH today!

Watch the video below to learn more:

Like what you watched? Click the banner below to get started:

oDesk

Sponsored Advertisement

| 0 comments ]

ChillBux

E-mail Update:

"For the next few days I'm having a banner sale. The price right now is $3.00 per 10,000 views. Your order will be doubled from now until Monday Feb. 23rd 2009 11:59 PM CST. For $3.00 you will get 20,000 instead of 10,000. This sale won't last very long.

Thanks,
Admin"

I personally stopped clicking from this PTC site due to low pay rates and is rumored to be a scam site now.
But their prices are extremely reasonable. Very tempting indeed. Too bad I don't have funds anymore on ChillBux. I exchanged it all for ads as soon as I found out about its anomalies.


Subscribe to my blog for my upcoming posts.
Subscribe to E-Pera by Email

0 comments

Post a Comment

Next Previous home